• Working and contributing to the implementation of selling strategies and processes for both supply and demand channels.
• Contributing to the identification and conversion of new leads.
• Participating to the selling process by offline and online mediums.
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and partners.
• Attending online summits and events connected to the travel industry,
• Keeping all sales related content up to date through CRM App.
• Acting as a brand influencers at all times.
Graduate from a recognized university/college.
• Travel & Tourism
• Hotel Management
• Business and management
• Sales and Marketing
• Microsoft Office
• Presentation skills
• Communication Skills
• Basic knowledge of Revenue Management.
• Basic understanding of CRM tools.
• Knowledge of any international language will be a plus.
• Laptop and Internet connection
• Smart Phone
• Written, spoken English language is a must along with one regional Indian language.
Total Page Visits: 21235 - Today Page Visits: 13